Predicted transport of pyrethroid insecticides from an urban landscape to surface water
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2469–2477, November 2013
How to Cite
Jorgenson, B., Fleishman, E., Macneale, K. H., Schlenk, D., Scholz, N. L., Spromberg, J. A., Werner, I., Weston, D. P., Xiao, Q., Young, T. M. and Zhang, M. (2013), Predicted transport of pyrethroid insecticides from an urban landscape to surface water. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2469–2477. doi: 10.1002/etc.2352
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2013
- California Department of Pesticide Regulation under contract. Grant Number: 06-0086C
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences under award. Grant Numbers: P42E5004699, 113325G004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!