Effects of selenium on development, survival, and accumulation in the honeybee (Apis mellifera L.)
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 11, pages 2584–2592, November 2013
How to Cite
Hladun, K. R., Kaftanoglu, O., Parker, D. R., Tran, K. D. and Trumble, J. T. (2013), Effects of selenium on development, survival, and accumulation in the honeybee (Apis mellifera L.). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2584–2592. doi: 10.1002/etc.2357
- Issue published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2013
- US Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture. Grant Number: 2012-67013-19446
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!