Effects of 17α-ethynylestradiol, fluoxetine, and the mixture on life history traits and population growth rates in a freshwater gastropod
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2771–2778, December 2013
How to Cite
Luna, T. O., Plautz, S. C. and Salice, C. J. (2013), Effects of 17α-ethynylestradiol, fluoxetine, and the mixture on life history traits and population growth rates in a freshwater gastropod. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2771–2778. doi: 10.1002/etc.2372
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 AUG 2013 06:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Texas Tech University Water Research Institute and the Institute of Environmental and Human Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!