Recovery based on plot experiments is a poor predictor of landscape-level population impacts of agricultural pesticides
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1499–1507, July 2014
How to Cite
Topping, C. J., Kjær, L. J., Hommen, U., Høye, T. T., Preuss, T. G., Sibly, R. M. and van Vliet, P. (2014), Recovery based on plot experiments is a poor predictor of landscape-level population impacts of agricultural pesticides. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1499–1507. doi: 10.1002/etc.2388
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 SEP 2013 03:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- CREAM. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-238148
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.