Use of reconstituted waters to evaluate effects of elevated major ions associated with mountaintop coal mining on freshwater invertebrates
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 32, Issue 12, pages 2826–2835, December 2013
How to Cite
Kunz, J. L., Conley, J. M., Buchwalter, D. B., Norberg-King, T. J., Kemble, N. E., Wang, N. and Ingersoll, C. G. (2013), Use of reconstituted waters to evaluate effects of elevated major ions associated with mountaintop coal mining on freshwater invertebrates. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 32: 2826–2835. doi: 10.1002/etc.2391
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- USEPA STAR Fellowship (GAD FP917322)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!