Toxicity of pesticides associated with potato production, including soil fumigants, to snapping turtle eggs (Chelydra Serpentina)
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 102–106, January 2014
How to Cite
de Solla, S. R., Palonen, K. E. and Martin, P. A. (2014), Toxicity of pesticides associated with potato production, including soil fumigants, to snapping turtle eggs (Chelydra Serpentina). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 102–106. doi: 10.1002/etc.2393
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 07:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Pesticides Science Fund of Environment Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!