Persistence of estrogenic activity in soils following land application of biosolids
Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 26–28, January 2014
How to Cite
Langdon, K. A., Warne, M. S.t.J., Smernik, R. J., Shareef, A. and Kookana, R. S. (2014), Persistence of estrogenic activity in soils following land application of biosolids. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 26–28. doi: 10.1002/etc.2395
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 SEP 2013 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2013
- Water Quality Research Australia
- Research Centre for Water Quality and Treatment
- Western Australia Water Corporation
- Victorian Department of Human Services
- Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!