Oil and oil dispersant do not cause synergistic toxicity to fish embryos
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 107–114, January 2014
How to Cite
Adams, J., Sweezey, M. and Hodson, P. V. (2014), Oil and oil dispersant do not cause synergistic toxicity to fish embryos. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/etc.2397
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 12:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2013
- Center for Offshore Oil and Gas Energy Research, Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada (Dartmouth, NS, Canada)
- Emergencies Science and Technology Division, Environment Canada (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!