Age-related polychlorinated biphenyl dynamics in immature bull sharks (Carcharhinus leucas)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 35–43, January 2014
How to Cite
Olin, J. A., Beaudry, M., Fisk, A. T. and Paterson, G. (2014), Age-related polychlorinated biphenyl dynamics in immature bull sharks (Carcharhinus leucas). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 35–43. doi: 10.1002/etc.2402
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Science & Engineering Research Council of Canada Discovery grants awarded
- University of Windsor
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!