Optical bioassay for measuring sublethal toxicity of insecticides in Daphnia pulex
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 144–151, January 2014
How to Cite
Zein, M. A., McElmurry, S. P., Kashian, D. R., Savolainen, P. T. and Pitts, D. K. (2014), Optical bioassay for measuring sublethal toxicity of insecticides in Daphnia pulex. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 144–151. doi: 10.1002/etc.2404
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- Wayne State University Departments of Biological Sciences, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Health Care Sciences
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.