Chronic exposure to pentachlorophenol alters thyroid hormones and thyroid hormone pathway mRNAs in zebrafish
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 170–176, January 2014
How to Cite
Yu, L.-Q., Zhao, G.-F., Feng, M., Wen, W., Li, K., Zhang, P.-W., Peng, X., Huo, W.-J. and Zhou, H.-D. (2014), Chronic exposure to pentachlorophenol alters thyroid hormones and thyroid hormone pathway mRNAs in zebrafish. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 170–176. doi: 10.1002/etc.2408
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 AUG 2013
- China IWHR Program. Grant Number: HJ1339
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21247007
- National Water Program. Grant Number: 2012 ZX07203-006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!