Predicting the sensitivity of populations from individual exposure to chemicals: The role of ecological interactions
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1449–1457, July 2014
How to Cite
Gabsi, F., Schäffer, A. and Preuss, T. G. (2014), Predicting the sensitivity of populations from individual exposure to chemicals: The role of ecological interactions. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1449–1457. doi: 10.1002/etc.2409
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 OCT 2013 10:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- European Union under the 7th Framework Programme. Grant Number: PITN-GA-2009-238148
- European Chemical Industry Council Long-Range Research Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!