Passive sampling coupled to ultraviolet irradiation: A useful analytical approach for studying oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon formation in bioavailable mixtures
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of SETAC.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 177–181, January 2014
How to Cite
Forsberg, N. D., O'Connell, S. G., Allan, S. E. and Anderson, K. A. (2014), Passive sampling coupled to ultraviolet irradiation: A useful analytical approach for studying oxygenated polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon formation in bioavailable mixtures. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 177–181. doi: 10.1002/etc.2410
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Analytical Chemistry Facility Core. Grant Number: P42 ES016465
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences. Grant Numbers: P30 ES000210, R21 ES020120
- Grand Isle State Park and Gulf Shores National Seashore
- UV experiments and G. Wilson for his help with instrumental analysis
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.