Major transport mechanisms of pyrethroids in residential settings and effects of mitigation measures
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc. on behalf of SETAC.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 52–60, January 2014
How to Cite
Davidson, P. C., Jones, R. L., Harbourt, C. M., Hendley, P., Goodwin, G. E. and Sliz, B. A. (2014), Major transport mechanisms of pyrethroids in residential settings and effects of mitigation measures. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 52–60. doi: 10.1002/etc.2411
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Pyrethroid Working Group
- 10Bayer CropScience. 2011. Product label: Suspend SC 1 gal 4548174D 100504AV2, EPA Registration No. 432-763. Research Triangle Park, NC, USA.
- 112013. Factors affecting residential runoff transport of pyrethroids. Paper AGRO-288. 246th American Chemical Society National Meeting and Exposition, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA, September 8–12. Picogram 84:156., , ,