Effect of gold nanoparticles and ciprofloxacin on microbial catabolism: a community-based approach
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 44–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Weber, K. P., Petersen, E. J., Bissegger, S., Koch, I., Zhang, J., Reimer, K. J., Rehmann, L., Slawson, R. M., Legge, R. L. and O'Carroll, D. M. (2014), Effect of gold nanoparticles and ciprofloxacin on microbial catabolism: a community-based approach. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 44–51. doi: 10.1002/etc.2412
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.