Influence of carbon nanotubes with preloaded and coexisting dissolved organic matter on the bioaccumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to Chironomus plumosus larvae in sediment
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 182–189, January 2014
How to Cite
Shen, M., Xia, X., Zhai, Y., Zhang, X., Zhao, X. and Zhang, P. (2014), Influence of carbon nanotubes with preloaded and coexisting dissolved organic matter on the bioaccumulation of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons to Chironomus plumosus larvae in sediment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 182–189. doi: 10.1002/etc.2414
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2013 04:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2013
- National Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 51325902
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51279010, 51079003
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20110003110030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!