Biomagnification of mercury through a subtropical coastal food web off Southwest Florida
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 65–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Thera, J. C. and Rumbold, D. G. (2014), Biomagnification of mercury through a subtropical coastal food web off Southwest Florida. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 65–73. doi: 10.1002/etc.2416
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2013 07:46AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Explorers Club of Southwest Florida
- US Department of Education. Grant Number: P116Z090117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!