Effects of Cylindrospermopsis raciborskii (cyanobacteria) on the swimming behavior of Daphnia (cladocera)
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 223–229, January 2014
How to Cite
Ferrão-Filho, A. S., Soares, M. C. S., Lima, R. S. and Magalhães, V. F. (2014), Effects of Cylindrospermopsis raciborskii (cyanobacteria) on the swimming behavior of Daphnia (cladocera). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 223–229. doi: 10.1002/etc.2420
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 06:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico–CNPq
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!