Plastics in the marine environment
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 1, pages 5–10, January 2014
How to Cite
2014), Plastics in the marine environment. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 5. doi: 10.1002/etc.2426 (2014), An industry perspective on the key challenges and guidance. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33:5–6. doi: 10.1002/etc.2426 (2014), The evidence–What actions are needed, and who should take responsibility? An academic perspective. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33:6–8. doi: 10.1002/etc.242602/etc.2426 (2014), Science for solutions to marine plastics: A governmental perspective. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33:8–10. doi: 10.1002/etc.242602/etc.2426(
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!