Predicting acute and chronic effects of wood preservative products in daphnia magna and pseudokirchneriella subcapitata based on the concept of concentration addition
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 382–393, February 2014
How to Cite
Coors, A., Weisbrod, B., Schoknecht, U., Sacher, F. and Kehrer, A. (2014), Predicting acute and chronic effects of wood preservative products in daphnia magna and pseudokirchneriella subcapitata based on the concept of concentration addition. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 382–393. doi: 10.1002/etc.2431
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Federal Environment Agency of Germany. Grant Number: FKZ 3709 65 404
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!