Predicting acute and chronic effects of wood preservative products in daphnia magna and pseudokirchneriella subcapitata based on the concept of concentration addition
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 382–393, February 2014
How to Cite
Coors, A., Weisbrod, B., Schoknecht, U., Sacher, F. and Kehrer, A. (2014), Predicting acute and chronic effects of wood preservative products in daphnia magna and pseudokirchneriella subcapitata based on the concept of concentration addition. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 382–393. doi: 10.1002/etc.2431
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2013 10:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2013
- Federal Environment Agency of Germany. Grant Number: FKZ 3709 65 404
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.