This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Direct application of biota-sediment accumulation factors
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2009 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 230–236, January 2010
How to Cite
Burkhard, L. P., Cook, P. M. and Lukasewycz, M. T. (2010), Direct application of biota-sediment accumulation factors. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 230–236. doi: 10.1002/etc.25
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!