Competition matters: Species interactions prolong the long-term effects of pulsed toxicant stress on populations
Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1458–1465, July 2014
How to Cite
Kattwinkel, M. and Liess, M. (2014), Competition matters: Species interactions prolong the long-term effects of pulsed toxicant stress on populations. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1458–1465. doi: 10.1002/etc.2500
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2013
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.