A simulation study on effects of exposure to a combination of pesticides used in an orchard and tuber crop on the recovery time of a vulnerable aquatic invertebrate
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2013 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1489–1498, July 2014
How to Cite
Focks, A., Luttik, R., Zorn, M., Brock, T., Roex, E., Van der Linden, T. and Brink, P. J. V. d. (2014), A simulation study on effects of exposure to a combination of pesticides used in an orchard and tuber crop on the recovery time of a vulnerable aquatic invertebrate. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1489–1498. doi: 10.1002/etc.2502
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 DEC 2013 08:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2013
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Dutch Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!