Time-dependent relative potency factors for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives in the H4IIE-luc bioassay
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 943–953, April 2014
How to Cite
Larsson, M., Hagberg, J., Giesy, J. P. and Engwall, M. (2014), Time-dependent relative potency factors for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives in the H4IIE-luc bioassay. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 943–953. doi: 10.1002/etc.2517
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Canada Research Chair Program; a Visiting Distinguished Professorship in the Department of Biology and Chemistry and State Key Laboratory in Marine Pollution, City University of Hong Kong
- “High Level Foreign Experts”. Grant Number: GDW20123200120
- State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, the People's Republic of China to Nanjing University
- Einstein Professor Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!