Time-dependent relative potency factors for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives in the H4IIE-luc bioassay
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 943–953, April 2014
How to Cite
Larsson, M., Hagberg, J., Giesy, J. P. and Engwall, M. (2014), Time-dependent relative potency factors for polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and their derivatives in the H4IIE-luc bioassay. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 943–953. doi: 10.1002/etc.2517
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2014 12:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2013
- Canada Research Chair Program; a Visiting Distinguished Professorship in the Department of Biology and Chemistry and State Key Laboratory in Marine Pollution, City University of Hong Kong
- “High Level Foreign Experts”. Grant Number: GDW20123200120
- State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs, the People's Republic of China to Nanjing University
- Einstein Professor Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!