Effects of rice straw–derived dissolved organic matter on pyrene sorption by soil
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1967–1975, September 2010
How to Cite
Zhou, J., Chen, H. and Huang, W. (2010), Effects of rice straw–derived dissolved organic matter on pyrene sorption by soil. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 1967–1975. doi: 10.1002/etc.253
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!