Prediction of partition coefficients for complex environmental contaminants: Validation of COSMOtherm, ABSOLV, and SPARC
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1537–1543, July 2014
How to Cite
Stenzel, A., Goss, K.-U. and Endo, S. (2014), Prediction of partition coefficients for complex environmental contaminants: Validation of COSMOtherm, ABSOLV, and SPARC. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1537–1543. doi: 10.1002/etc.2587
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2014 01:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!