Partitioning of perfluorooctanesulfonate and perfluorohexanesulfonate in the aquatic environment after an accidental release of aqueous film forming foam at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1761–1765, August 2014
How to Cite
Kwadijk, C. J.A.F., Kotterman, M. and Koelmans, A. A. (2014), Partitioning of perfluorooctanesulfonate and perfluorohexanesulfonate in the aquatic environment after an accidental release of aqueous film forming foam at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1761–1765. doi: 10.1002/etc.2602
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2014 05:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2013
- Hoogheemraadschap van Rijnland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!