Ecological models in ecotoxicology and ecological risk assessment: an introduction to the special section
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1446–1448, July 2014
How to Cite
Galic, N. and Forbes, V. (2014), Ecological models in ecotoxicology and ecological risk assessment: an introduction to the special section. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1446–1448. doi: 10.1002/etc.2607
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2014
- 1Millenium Ecosystem Assessment. 2003. Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: A Framework for Assessment. World Resources Institute, Washington, DC.
- 22007. Risk Assessment of Chemicals: An Introduction. Springer, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.,
- 12Forum for the Coordination of Pesticide Fate Models and Their Use. 2001. FOCUS surface water scenarios in the EU evaluation process under 91/414/EEC. Report, EC Document Reference SANCO/4802/2001-rev.1. FOCUS Working Group on Surface Water Scenarios, Brussels, Belgium.
- 192014. A simulation study on effects of exposure to a combination of pesticides used in an orchard and tuber crop on the recovery time of a vulnerable aquatic invertebrate. Environ Toxicol Chem 33:1489–1498 (this issue)., , , , , ,
- 242005. Individual-Based Modelling and Ecology. Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA.,
- 25EFSA Panel on Plant Protection Products and their Residues. 2014 Scientific opinion on good modelling practice in the context of mechanistic effect models for risk assessment of plant protection products. EFSA Journal 12:3589.