Toxicity of different-sized copper nano- and submicron particles and their shed copper ions to zebrafish embryos
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1774–1782, August 2014
How to Cite
Hua, J., Vijver, M. G., Ahmad, F., Richardson, M. K. and Peijnenburg, W. J.G.M. (2014), Toxicity of different-sized copper nano- and submicron particles and their shed copper ions to zebrafish embryos. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1774–1782. doi: 10.1002/etc.2615
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2014 04:32PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2013
- China Scholarship Council
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
- SmartMix program of The Netherlands government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!