In vitro biotransformation rates in fish liver S9: Effect of dosing techniques
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1885–1893, August 2014
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-S., Lee, D. H.Y., Delafoulhouze, M., Otton, S. V., Moore, M. M., Kennedy, C. J. and Gobas, F. A.P.C. (2014), In vitro biotransformation rates in fish liver S9: Effect of dosing techniques. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 1885–1893. doi: 10.1002/etc.2636
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAY 2014 08:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.