Multiple stressor effects of high light irradiance and photosynthetic herbicides on growth and survival of the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2211–2219, October 2010
How to Cite
Fischer, B. B., Rüfenacht, K., Dannenhauer, K., Wiesendanger, M. and Eggen, R. I.L. (2010), Multiple stressor effects of high light irradiance and photosynthetic herbicides on growth and survival of the green alga Chlamydomonas reinhardtii. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2211–2219. doi: 10.1002/etc.264
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!