The effect of temperature on the sensitivity of Daphnia magna to cyanobacteria is genus dependent
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
© 2014 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 33, Issue 10, pages 2333–2343, October 2014
How to Cite
Hochmuth, J. D. and De Schamphelaere, K. A.C. (2014), The effect of temperature on the sensitivity of Daphnia magna to cyanobacteria is genus dependent. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33: 2333–2343. doi: 10.1002/etc.2681
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2014 10:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2014
- National Fund of Research (Luxembourg)
- UGent Special Research Fund (BOF Project 01N01211)
- AquaStress Project Fund (BELSPO IAP Project P7/31)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!