Environmental concentrations of methoprene and its transformation products after the treatment of Altosid® XR Briquets in the city of Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 2200–2205, October 2010
How to Cite
Kuo, J.-n., McPherson, B., Soon, A., Pasternak, J. and Garrett, C. (2010), Environmental concentrations of methoprene and its transformation products after the treatment of Altosid® XR Briquets in the city of Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2200–2205. doi: 10.1002/etc.286
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!