This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Observed and predicted reproduction of Ceriodaphnia dubia exposed to chloride, sulfate, and bicarbonate†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published 2009 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 347–358, February 2010
How to Cite
Lasier, P. J. and Hardin, I. R. (2010), Observed and predicted reproduction of Ceriodaphnia dubia exposed to chloride, sulfate, and bicarbonate. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 347–358. doi: 10.1002/etc.29
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!