Spatial and annual variation to define the normal range of biological endpoints: An example with biomarkers in perch
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2616–2624, November 2010
How to Cite
Hanson, N., Förlin, L. and Larsson, Å. (2010), Spatial and annual variation to define the normal range of biological endpoints: An example with biomarkers in perch. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2616–2624. doi: 10.1002/etc.300
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!