Ketone and quinone-substituted polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in mussel tissue, sediment, urban dust, and diesel particulate matrices
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2450–2460, November 2010
How to Cite
Layshock, J. A., Wilson, G. and Anderson, K. A. (2010), Ketone and quinone-substituted polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons in mussel tissue, sediment, urban dust, and diesel particulate matrices. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2450–2460. doi: 10.1002/etc.301
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!