Determination of insoluble soap in agricultural soil and sewage sludge samples by liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2470–2476, November 2010
How to Cite
Cantarero, S., Zafra-Gómez, A., Ballesteros, O., Navalón, A., Vílchez, J. L., Crovetto, G., Verge, C. and de Ferrer, J. A. (2010), Determination of insoluble soap in agricultural soil and sewage sludge samples by liquid chromatography with ultraviolet detection. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2470–2476. doi: 10.1002/etc.303
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!