Controlled field evaluation of water flow rate effects on sampling polar organic compounds using polar organic chemical integrative samplers
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2461–2469, November 2010
How to Cite
Li, H., Vermeirssen, E. L.M., Helm, P. A. and Metcalfe, C. D. (2010), Controlled field evaluation of water flow rate effects on sampling polar organic compounds using polar organic chemical integrative samplers. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2461–2469. doi: 10.1002/etc.305
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!