Bioconcentration of perfluorinated compounds in blackrock fish, Sebastes schlegeli, at different salinity levels
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2529–2535, November 2010
How to Cite
Jeon, J., Kannan, K., Lim, H. K., Moon, H. B. and Kim, S. D. (2010), Bioconcentration of perfluorinated compounds in blackrock fish, Sebastes schlegeli, at different salinity levels. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2529–2535. doi: 10.1002/etc.310
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!