Novel antifouling agent zinc pyrithione: determination, acute toxicity, and bioaccumulation in marine mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis)
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 2583–2592, November 2010
How to Cite
Marcheselli, M., Rustichelli, C. and Mauri, M. (2010), Novel antifouling agent zinc pyrithione: determination, acute toxicity, and bioaccumulation in marine mussels (Mytilus galloprovincialis). Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2583–2592. doi: 10.1002/etc.316
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!