Developmental triclosan exposure decreases maternal and neonatal thyroxine in rats
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2840–2844, December 2010
How to Cite
Paul, K. B., Hedge, J. M., DeVito, M. J. and Crofton, K. M. (2010), Developmental triclosan exposure decreases maternal and neonatal thyroxine in rats. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2840–2844. doi: 10.1002/etc.339
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!