Zinc oxide–engineered nanoparticles: Dissolution and toxicity to marine phytoplankton
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2814–2822, December 2010
How to Cite
Miao, A.-J., Zhang, X.-Y., Luo, Z., Chen, C.-S., Chin, W.-C., Santschi, P. H. and Quigg, A. (2010), Zinc oxide–engineered nanoparticles: Dissolution and toxicity to marine phytoplankton. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2814–2822. doi: 10.1002/etc.340
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2010
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.