The value of repeating studies and multiple controls: replicated 28-day growth studies of rainbow trout exposed to clofibric acid
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 2831–2839, December 2010
How to Cite
Owen, S. F., Huggett, D. B., Hutchinson, T. H., Hetheridge, M. J., McCormack, P., Kinter, L. B., Ericson, J. F., Constantine, L. A. and Sumpter, J. P. (2010), The value of repeating studies and multiple controls: replicated 28-day growth studies of rainbow trout exposed to clofibric acid. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 29: 2831–2839. doi: 10.1002/etc.351
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!