Field measurement of nickel sediment toxicity: Role of acid volatile sulfide
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 162–172, January 2011
How to Cite
Nguyen, L. T.H., Burton, G. A., Schlekat, C. E. and Janssen, C. R. (2011), Field measurement of nickel sediment toxicity: Role of acid volatile sulfide. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/etc.358
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2010 09:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2010
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.