Presented at the SETAC Pellston Workshop, Forest Grove, OR, USA, April 18–23, 2009.
Predictive Ecotoxicology Workshop
Defining and modeling known adverse outcome pathways: Domoic acid and neuronal signaling as a case study†
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 9–21, January 2011
How to Cite
Watanabe, K. H., Andersen, M. E., Basu, N., Carvan, M. J., Crofton, K. M., King, K. A., Suñol, C., Tiffany-Castiglioni, E. and Schultz, I. R. (2011), Defining and modeling known adverse outcome pathways: Domoic acid and neuronal signaling as a case study. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 9–21. doi: 10.1002/etc.373
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2010 06:14PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!