Presented at the SETAC Pellston Workshop, Forest Grove, OR, USA, April 18-23, 2009.
Predictive Ecotoxicology Workshop
Species extrapolation for the 21st century†
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 52–63, January 2011
How to Cite
Celander, M. C., Goldstone, J. V., Denslow, N. D., Iguchi, T., Kille, P., Meyerhoff, R. D., Smith, B. A., Hutchinson, T. H. and Wheeler, J. R. (2011), Species extrapolation for the 21st century. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 52–63. doi: 10.1002/etc.382
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 OCT 2010 05:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!