Endocrine potency of wastewater: Contents of endocrine disrupting chemicals and effects measured by in vivo and in vitro assays
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 413–426, February 2011
How to Cite
Kusk, K. O., Krüger, T., Long, M., Taxvig, C., Lykkesfeldt, A. E., Frederiksen, H., Andersson, A.-M., Andersen, H. R., Hansen, K. M. S., Nellemann, C. and Bonefeld-Jørgensen, E. C. (2011), Endocrine potency of wastewater: Contents of endocrine disrupting chemicals and effects measured by in vivo and in vitro assays. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 413–426. doi: 10.1002/etc.385
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2010 03:06PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!