Role of pocket flexibility in the modulation of estrogen receptor alpha by key residue arginine 394
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 SETAC
Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 330–336, February 2011
How to Cite
Mu, Y., Peng, S., Zhang, A. and Wang, L. (2011), Role of pocket flexibility in the modulation of estrogen receptor alpha by key residue arginine 394. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 30: 330–336. doi: 10.1002/etc.389
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2010 03:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2009
All Supplemental Data may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.